Directions to the Lab
The Mullins Lab is on the 4th floor of Building F of UW Medicine’s South Lake Union research campus.
The campus may be reached via:
- Bus using Metro Transit (many routes will bring you to South Lake Union, including 8, 40, 62, 70, and E)
- South Lake Union Streetcar from dowtown Seattle (Olive and Westlake) or the nearby Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- South Lake Union Shuttle from the UW Health Sciences Center
- From Interstate 5 (from North, South, or express lanes), take the Mercer Street exit
- Turn left onto Fairview Avenue N at the light at the end of ramp
- Turn right onto Republican St. after one block (next light)
- Go four blocks west; our building is part of the facility on the north side of the street past 8th Ave N
Visitors to the lab should check in at reception in Building E, also 750 Republican St. The main entrance to Building E is along 8th Ave N, between Republican St and Mercer St.